Saltwater Aquarium Maintenance
Maintenance programs are tailored to each customer, depending on the size of the tank and level of service required. With every service call saltwater aquarium chemistry is checked and corrected if needed, glass and protein skimmers are cleaned and any algae removed. Water changes are performed as each system requires, typically this is once per month. While we typically service saltwater aquariums we also service larger freshwater aquariums.
- Complete Cleaning – Skimmers, filters, lighting, sand and aquarium walls
- Saltwater Analysis – Test the chemistry of the water.
- Aquarium System Check – Inspect the functionality of all equipment.
- Health Inspection – Visually check for any markers of sickness or disease.
- Water Replenishment- We bring fresh R/O water to every service call. Complete water change if necessary.
Aquarium Maintenance Service Plans
‘Professional Care‘ – Leave just about everything up to us, typically on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. As our most popular service program the customer’s responsibilities are minimized; we do it all and are available 24/7 for emergencies. Automation is also available for those who prefer not to have to feed, add water or add minerals. While we are happy to provide livestock to customers, many aquarium owners also enjoy having a role in selecting or acquiring their own animals. Naturally, this requires active and accurate communication. We are always available to discuss compatibility with your other fish and corals for those who like visits to the local fish store.
‘Hobbyist’ – This program is typically monthly or semi-monthly with customers taking an active role in observation, feeding, buffering and keeping the glass clean with magnets. Hobbyist customers enjoy a greater degree of education along with their services.